Top 10 Benefits of Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting is the buzz information of the town. The reason behind this is its ease of extent, flexibility, and high performance. There are many benefits offered by cloud servers as compared to traditional hosting.
- Flexible Pricing: With traditional hosting, you have to pay a fixed amount no matter you are using the resources or not. This is not the case with cloud hosting. Here you pay for only what you use. Its flexible pricing structure is one of the meaningful reasons for its recent expansion.
- Easy to extent: Aliyun cloud server is one of the players in the market who lets you see the performance of your site in real-time. This way you have better knowledge about how your business is doing. You can easily extent your server resources without having to wait for any approval.
- Server ecosystem: In traditional hosting your site is located on a single server. Imagine if something happens to that server, all your data is lost, in seconds. However, in the case of cloud hosting you are provided with a redundant server ecosystem. A backup will be saved in case of an emergency.
- High Uptime: Cloud hosting has a very high uptime. It is much faster than traditional hosting. In traditional hosting, your site is using the strength of only one server. But in the case of cloud hosting, you are virtually using way too many servers at the same time. This way your site would be able to tackle an unexpected traffic surge.
- Speedy Setup course of action: If you are using a traditional server, it takes some time to make your site live. This time may vary from a few hours to already a day. However, the setup course of action is super fast with cloud hosting. Your site will be up and running within minutes.
- No Hardware Issues: A physical server has to deal with many issues like a ransomware attack, hardware failure, system overload, etc. however, the cloud server has no such issues. It is insulated from all the issues of a physical server.
- Better Website Speed: If there is a website A that is hosted on a physical server and another website B is hosted on a cloud server then the speed of A will be much faster than B. However, things also depend on the kind of website in addition as the location of the end-user.
- The Best Option for a Site with High Traffic: As already stated, the cloud server can better manage traffic. If your website has to deal with an unexpected surge in traffic, then there is nothing better than a cloud server. Cloud hosting allows you to extent up or down your server resources as per need.
- Easy to Manage your Server: When cloud hosting was new in the market it needed a bit of technical skill to manage it. However, we have come a long way. Now managing cloud hosting has become simpler as compared to physical hosting.
- Decreased ecosystem Impact: A cloud server depends very little on physical elements. This is the reason why the environmental impact decreases considerably when you are using a cloud server. With cloud hosting, you are using very few data centers. It is one of the best ways of hosting in this generation.